Reviews for "Stick Slayer Episode 7"

you rock man...

This movie realy rocks. But i dont realy like it because i like stick men. If you want me to like your movies please make some stick men movies. I soppose you could do the best stick men movies on newgrounds since you did all those movies.Please try to make one.

Kick Ass

This was one of the best things ive seen in a while. I like how you used a bunch of Newgrounds characters and put them all into this movie...keep them coming dont stop now !

Fucking Fantastic!!!!

That fucking rocked!!! Man don't stop now keep them coming. they kick fucking ass!!!!

Not bad

I thought that the graphics were great! but the stick guys could have been better. I also think it could have been longer.

Not bad at all Spurgin...

I've always been a tad pissed after that whole movie that ripped off XiaoXiao and then made a horribly racist statement, but this last SS movie was pretty good. I liked the inclusion of Parks (although I didn't like how he died, he should have at least done something cool beforehand) and Pico (At least he took down some sticks). All in all it's been a wild ride for your series. I'm surprised you didn't add in Eskimo Bob as an enemy (although I like some of his movies) and you should have given Miss Dynamite a cameo.

Once I get my hands on the software I'll make some movies. I know I'm being overly-critical for someone who hasn't submitted anything, but you bet I will eventually!