Reviews for "Stick Slayer Episode 7"

Okay, I've seen enough "under judgement" movies and some extras to know what you mean by crappy stick figure movies and when I first watched this series (to part 2 at the time) I was happy with it. Stick Slayer VS Xiao Xiao was quite good...

But this series sounded like it was never going to end with a half animated slayer and lots of badly animated sticks... This last one you seem to have made an effort for the sticks' animation.... but 'fully animated' slayer was just simply more squiggly that's all...

My humble opinion is that the idea was great and the first one was original but you killed it and fell into what you are vociferously attacking... (and the episodes after #1 were lets say... a tad bit unoriginal in ideas... monster, fall kills monster, come into reality and launch a nuke... sounds like a bad hollywood film to me...)

the same good movie.

fully animated stick slayer. what was that song in the credits tho? i know it iron maiden.

Ok

No comment!

You killed off some of the best portal chars...

Collage University, Pico, Clocks (lol darn clocks), and in one of your previous ones Eskimo Bob. Lots of cameos. Even though I hate SS I loved this episode at the same time. I love the ending music after he pushes the button. One question, if the stick slayer is a virus wouldnt he be the bad guy?

Great Movie!!!

I like the series very much. I like the joke about fully animated. But i don't like it how Pico actet like a little baby. Pico wil kill them all with or without Stickslayer.(great serie)