Reviews for "Air Pressure"

Nice. It looks like nostalgic to Game Boy era.

Please stop saying that the game is about drugs, it is not. If you think so, try to play it more. When you reach the hospital brach, or the one where the girl gets "mad" you will understand. Obviously it is about self mutilation. Please think a little more when trying to understand something.

It's a short game, but the actual meaning behind this game is thoughtful and great. The music is cute, and I feel like it's the type of game that really makes you think about life.

I just dont know what to do. I feel annoyed with liegh. But at the same time i just cant get a bad ending. It just makes me feel really emotional about this game. Very nice story line. Just made me nearly cry. They been together for a really long time.REEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAALLLLLLLLYYYYYY LONG TIME. After when I got an ending, I just rad like 5 pages. This game is deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep. I feel like I wanna get rid of her but at the same time I dont. This game deserves more than 5 stars.

made me cry reminds me of my codependency. sad as fuck. beautiful moving gane