Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "_-={The Last Unicorn}=-_"

Never saw that movie or I just don't remember seeing it but it doesn't matter because i can still appreciate this beautiful piece of music you "re"created. Now this feels like a pretty complete project, what did you want to add to finish this song? Excellent job Maestro!

hey again Lone!

The piece was in my mind, much much more complex and engaging. I wanted to have like a energetic epic part, a shift of tempos to sad, excited, happy... it was a huge huge ambitious plan but honestly I had enough time to only basically recreate the main mood and theme.

Plus the ending is really weak :0!

Thanks anyway for the review, glad you liked it!

I remember seeing this movie and this song of yours surely brings back the nostalgia. Fantastic job, dude!

MaestroRage responds:

glad you enjoyed it :)! Thank you for the review.

This...this is art! This is absolutely beautiful! You took the already memorable theme from the movie and gave it an epic upgrade! Love it!

Btw, I have a cover of the song on my page as well. Nowhere as good as this, but feel free to check it out. :)

Thank you so much for sharing.... thank you!

I love this song and i would love to put this into my non-commercial hobby projekt. have i your permission?
I would mention you and the song in the credits of course.

MaestroRage responds:

sure! I hope it serves you and your project well.