Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "_-={The Last Unicorn}=-_"

Holy shit. I found you, and you still Do these euphoric symphonies. Thanks for all The inspiration you gave me when i was just a kid. I May Come back to music Again.

I loved that movie as a kid! I remember thinking the hair was so well drawn. They drew like every strand or something. Man, takes me back.

Never saw that movie or I just don't remember seeing it but it doesn't matter because i can still appreciate this beautiful piece of music you "re"created. Now this feels like a pretty complete project, what did you want to add to finish this song? Excellent job Maestro!

MaestroRage responds:

hey again Lone!

The piece was in my mind, much much more complex and engaging. I wanted to have like a energetic epic part, a shift of tempos to sad, excited, happy... it was a huge huge ambitious plan but honestly I had enough time to only basically recreate the main mood and theme.

Plus the ending is really weak :0!

Thanks anyway for the review, glad you liked it!

Simply amazing! As a kid, this was one of my favorite films, and the art style started me on the road of learning to be an artist. Thanks for the nostalgia trip!

Added to favorites!

Man, this made me cry... This movie movie is full of nostalgia and epicness. >< Had a huge impact on me when I watched it as a kid. Will definitely be playing stuff like this for my daughter later instead of modern cookie-cutter computer-generated shit, lol.