Reviews for "21 Pains"

Hm, sorry for not reviewing earlier.

~ Animation ~

I think the animation was the downfall of the submission. Not because the animation that you had was bad, but because there was really a lack of it. When the dude gets shot perhaps he could have cringed his body more and some things like that. I can understand people who are saying they don't like it because there isn't much going on.

~ Graphics ~

The graphics were one of the best part of the submission in my opinion. The drawings were very good and the background was very fitting. Perhaps in the background there could have been more details such as pictures on the wall, a Uzbek flag, and other things similar to that.

~ Story/Content ~

I never saw the music video before you showed me, but I find it to be a pretty good parody of the music video. Maybe there could have been a scene where the cops drove up and started shooting at them so people knew what was going on more. Anything to change up the stagnant standing in one area the entire time. I personally tought the dialogue was pretty funny.

~ Audio ~

Man, I don't make a good girl, but I think that the male voice came out pretty good. Let's find a girl that is willing to do the voices next time. :P The music in the background was pretty good. Perhaps you should have added some bullet sound effects or something like that?

~ Overall ~

It could have used more animation and different scenes than just the normal standing there. I have a terrible girl voice and I think the dialogue is kind of funny. On to the next project.

MonoFlauta responds:

Oks an awesome review haha thanks for reviewing, if there is a next time together in a parody will be better believe me:P

And yeah many good ideas...

Oh your voice girl was good dont worry XD there were more funny

Very awesome

I love it, it was great.

great thanks for reviewing

lol

Man, that's an awesome parody, the humor is very nice, i like the music and the band, it's nice that you guys did a nice job with Green Day music!!!

The homor was pretty funny, i liked Fro voices, specially the female one, because it was funny as hell, it's like my cousic talking to me, i Lolled so much...

The background was pretty nice, but it could have more addictions, to make the anomation even more intersting...
The animation wasn't SO good, but it was nice, you shuld make more things, and not only a boy an a girl just moving their mouths...

Anyways, the movie is great, pretty funny, now I know that Fro is a multi-voicemaker!!! Keep it up, I wanna see more things from you guys!!!

(Review Request Club)
Roger

MonoFlauta responds:

haha thanks a lot :P i said to fro that his female voice was awesome but he didnt believe me -.- :P

Good that you like it :D

If I ever watch the song..

This is what I'll be thinking off. Not much animation, but some pretty decent improv.

Gave you an extra star cause of Sir 'Uh Nooooooooook'

MonoFlauta responds:

oks thanks for the review :)

Pretty funny

The voice was just really distracting though, I kept laughing everytime I heard it and couldn't follow the conversation as well. It would be much better with an actual female doing the voice, cause otherwise I just keep picturing you doing that voice lol.

I'm kind of wondering what the purpose of those three lights changing colors was? Doesn't seem to fit well, but neither does the random white dots in the back. Also would suggest making them do more than just stand there like that, but that might be what you were going for too I'm not sure.

Just really funny voice Fro. lol

MonoFlauta responds:

the lights where the police :P

and thanks for the review :p