Reviews for "21 Pains"

Hm, sorry for not reviewing earlier.

~ Animation ~

I think the animation was the downfall of the submission. Not because the animation that you had was bad, but because there was really a lack of it. When the dude gets shot perhaps he could have cringed his body more and some things like that. I can understand people who are saying they don't like it because there isn't much going on.

~ Graphics ~

The graphics were one of the best part of the submission in my opinion. The drawings were very good and the background was very fitting. Perhaps in the background there could have been more details such as pictures on the wall, a Uzbek flag, and other things similar to that.

~ Story/Content ~

I never saw the music video before you showed me, but I find it to be a pretty good parody of the music video. Maybe there could have been a scene where the cops drove up and started shooting at them so people knew what was going on more. Anything to change up the stagnant standing in one area the entire time. I personally tought the dialogue was pretty funny.

~ Audio ~

Man, I don't make a good girl, but I think that the male voice came out pretty good. Let's find a girl that is willing to do the voices next time. :P The music in the background was pretty good. Perhaps you should have added some bullet sound effects or something like that?

~ Overall ~

It could have used more animation and different scenes than just the normal standing there. I have a terrible girl voice and I think the dialogue is kind of funny. On to the next project.

MonoFlauta responds:

Oks an awesome review haha thanks for reviewing, if there is a next time together in a parody will be better believe me:P

And yeah many good ideas...

Oh your voice girl was good dont worry XD there were more funny

I'll say this.

WTF? Two people hugging each other and talking such shit? This is utter nonsesnse. The picture is nice, but the dialogue isn't that funny, and the whole thing just doesn't add up. Sorry.

MonoFlauta responds:

well the dialogues were funny for most of people... but well if you didnt like them sorry

whats that glowy thing

i cant wait to see how it ends.

MonoFlauta responds:

the glowy things are the lights of the police, thanks for reviewing :)

If I ever watch the song..

This is what I'll be thinking off. Not much animation, but some pretty decent improv.

Gave you an extra star cause of Sir 'Uh Nooooooooook'

MonoFlauta responds:

oks thanks for the review :)

tfok?

he need a purple heart for takin all those shots and not dying...then again with that chick id probably jump in the way of those bullets lol

MonoFlauta responds:

haha oks but is a comedy :P doesnt matter how many shots and where he recieve them XD ah and why only 5 if you liked the jokes? :P