Reviews for "21 Pains"

~Review Request Club~

The concept itself was funny but I thought it had some audio issues. the sound was louder than both voices, and I had issues adjusting the volume on my computer to get it balanced to where i could here but wasn't deafened by the tones playing.

The voices were pretty good, especially since you had a guy doing the female voice. the art was pretty well done, but the animation was lacking. It was generally the same picture with the faces moving a little each frame while they were talking, and the rest of it was rather odd looking as well.

my biggest problem with this submission is that for a decent chunk of the flash I didn't even have much to look at. I could have been looking at my email and listening to the audio at points and not have missed anything. while the whole thing was well done, it didn't engage the viewer enough to get a top score. It was entertaining, but I don't really think it was entertaining enough. people love visuals, and when your submission lacks them, it seriously hurts your score with most people. i really did like it though. 4/5 7/10.

MonoFlauta responds:

oks thanks a lot for reviewing... yeah it should had more animation that was the problem. And i think that the fact that a man made a female voice make it more funnier than it would be a girl making it... dont know that its my opinion :P but yes at the begginer his girlfriend was going to make them... Dont know exactly what happened.

Thanks a lot for the review :D

Review Request Club

I thought the whole thing was pretty funny itself and it was pretty sad that Fro had to do the woman voice but there were some things that could be improved in the whole thing but I did see potential in this itself so I guess I will start now.

I thought the voice acting was OK but it's not really your fault that Fro's girlfriend had something else to do in that time but the rest of it was just the song in it but I think some sound effects would be cool like the gunshots because it sounded pretty weird without it so I guess that would help a bit in this.

I think the art was OK but kind of sloppy itself but the background needed more details in it because it is just a brown room with two people in it and some flashing light thing in other colors. The animation wasn't really that good like the lip-syncing that needed more work and the blood thing needed more things in it and the guy didn't even move when he got shot which is pretty weird so work on the animation because the only animation was the gun shots, the blood, and the lights of course.

Overall I think this needs more work but I gave it an 8 because it was pretty funny so I think you should just work on these.

-Joshsouza

MonoFlauta responds:

thanks a lot for the review. yeah for the next one (dont know what will be) i will put more effort in the background and sounds effects and i think that fro making female voice is funnier than a real girl making female voice dont know :p its my opinion.

Thanks for reviewing :D

lol

Man, that's an awesome parody, the humor is very nice, i like the music and the band, it's nice that you guys did a nice job with Green Day music!!!

The homor was pretty funny, i liked Fro voices, specially the female one, because it was funny as hell, it's like my cousic talking to me, i Lolled so much...

The background was pretty nice, but it could have more addictions, to make the anomation even more intersting...
The animation wasn't SO good, but it was nice, you shuld make more things, and not only a boy an a girl just moving their mouths...

Anyways, the movie is great, pretty funny, now I know that Fro is a multi-voicemaker!!! Keep it up, I wanna see more things from you guys!!!

(Review Request Club)
Roger

MonoFlauta responds:

haha thanks a lot :P i said to fro that his female voice was awesome but he didnt believe me -.- :P

Good that you like it :D

sorry si no comente antes man XDDD

P hehe esta genial, aunque no se, muy estatica la animacion, le ubieras hecho mas movimientos o acercamientos con camara para que pareciera moverse mas XD pero estuvo muy bien : P

jaja muchisimas gracias :P

Very awesome

I love it, it was great.

great thanks for reviewing