Reviews for "Rikku-FFX-2"

Excellent!

This is a beautiful piece of art. I love it! Great details and everything. Keep up the good work! =D

Great, but not near perfect

The lighting and detail is great.

You could improve on the pose and face; her smile doesn't follow the given perspective. The two arms generally feel very awkward, especially how she holds her weapons.

Lastly, her shoes could use a bit more detail. Compared to the fine detail of the rest of her body, it looks rather cartoony. If the shoes are drawn as she actually wears them, I'd add some texture or something.

Keep up the great work!

Just wow!

It took me a while to realize you actually did this by yourself.
I guess you could do this for a living... Oh wait... You already do. XD

arvalis responds:

no i dont, im just an art student

S'really good

Did you have to practice human structure a lot before you got the hang of drawing bodies? I know I can draw relatively well, but people are difficult so I was just wondering if you have tips.

I dunno looks almost like a wallpaper or something. nice art =D