Reviews for "Rikku-FFX-2"

Rate it T

Especially since your tags are "boobs" "sexy", and "thong."

Awesome

Awesome rendition of Rikku. I'm not trying to be a jerk or anything like that, and even though I don't have any experience with drawing anything this detailed, it just seems that the right cheek seems a little too full. Other than that, I think that this is a fantastic piece of artwork.

RIKKU!!!

Gotta love Rikku. If your description was written in AL Bhed, I would have given you a 12. lol

Excellent!

This is a beautiful piece of art. I love it! Great details and everything. Keep up the good work! =D

Extreme!

Great talent displayed here ^^, I especially like the gradients of the background and the skin!

Really shows how Riku was almost nude in FFX2 too rofl