Reviews for "Raze"

Oh man, I remember playing this game when I was younger! I was obsessed with it for a while haha. So glad I found it again

Easily 5 out of 5, i remember playing it back at launch, it was, and still is today my favorite browser game!

I recommend to make a Raze 4

Giving it a 4.5 because of how frequently it started crashing before even starting level 26.
It's already hard, and given that it actually plays like 1/4 of the time is making this really frustrating.
Aside that, great game, have most of the achievements now.

I Like these kind of games but there is some level that is nearly impossible and i feel like they have handicap , Example : i shot the enemy with rocket rightly on the head (no armor) and the enemy didn't die , but when i get shotted on the head with Sniper or Rocket Launcher (full health full armor) I DIED WITH ONE HIT , i know life is so unfair all the times man , but i still love this game so much , i've played it on Armor Games since it comes out , but now Armor games sucks at controlling system (lagging when you move with keyboard , and that is true) , Great Games Juice-Tin and Mike Sleva! i love it.