For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 172 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "Robo Run"

AWWWW...

I was expecting something like Dinorun... : \

knarrenheinz responds:

I was expecting something like a constructive comment... : \

Good game with missing functions

Good, fluid and fun game. Not that difficult, though.
Nevertheless I'm missing a reset function. It's quite annoying to refresh the browser every time you die when you're trying to achieve the "no death"-medal.

This game is sadistically difficult.

This game is ridiculously hard. I was able to get the collector medal with about an hour of playing and patience, but I can't imagine trying to not die once in 20 screens or doing each screen in an average of 20 seconds., even without collecting anything.

this is a pretty good game

this game would be more original if you had enemys to shoot

ok
bye

Damn Glitch

I always get an glitch when i press like D or A and he speed run's and i die because i can't stop him running ... so this is frustrating because to the EXTREME ROBO RUNNER medal .

PLEASE FIX IT .