Reviews for "Robo Run"

Some levels are super annoying because you have to jump certain exact heights and sometimes even if you barely tap that jump button he still jumps too high and other times it's fine.

This is likely to cause deaths, especially in level 15, thus making the complete the game with no deaths medal a good deal of luck to obtain, and not merely skill as it should be. Luck that when you barely tap that jump button he does jump just high enough and not too high in those spike sandwich sections

Good game i like it
The difficulty is not something HARD it is MEDIUM
I enjoy it

I like the game, did you analize the option to allow the player to change gravity when in the air? I think this change could give a fresh gameplay for more levels.

Well made hardcore jumping game which is possible to finish. good job. despite the astronaut looks like a smurf :D

Great Run gAmes!!!