Reviews for "DuckLife"

Really good!

I remember playing a beta version of this game, I'm Glad it's finally out!

Solid gameplay

There are times when play seems unbalanced. There also seems to be some sort of loop bug in swimming training when you jump too high or swim too low.

cool game, played it for hours! but the blue seeds arent cracked up to what there supposed to be. still LOVED the game, though

Captivating in its own way, but could be improved

The game is fun enough to play to the end, but it's pretty automatic. The minigames work fine for leveling up, but once you're in the race it just goes on its own. If your stats are too low, you lose, if they're high enough, you win, everytime. It's a little boring. Something that requires user input would make them a little interesting. The minigames require you to maneuver around obstacle, why not have that in the races?

For what it is it's a nice little game that could be bettered with a little more interactivity.

i glitched the water training and right as im writing this the duck isn't dieing and its score for water training is: 400000+ oh wait, he just died lol. thats a win for me :D