Reviews for "DuckLife"

AWESOME!

Seriousley the best Sim here on Newgrounds, Got all the way up to 150 on each (exepting energy- that's 50) and won!
Took a good hour, but it was a fun one!

Sonic Choas *cough* *cough*

Great game. Fun. It has some bugs but over all i think its a very good game. Keep up the good work

Great Game

I Like The Idea That You Can Train Your Own Duck To Race, And I'm Not Trying To Sound Mean Or Something But Were You Playing Sonic Adventure 2 Battle While Making This? Because It Has A Lot Of Similar Things When You Play In The Chao Garden, Like The Blue Food That Raises Every Stat.

Very fun gameplay. The training minigames are fun enough, it's satisfying to watch your duck crush the competition in races after spending hours training him up and it has a soundtrack of a few tunes that are nice to listen to, even if quite simple and repetitive.

Great game but you have a bug on the swimming,My duck was invisable or gone and the minigame wouldn`t stop.