Reviews for "Valthirian Arc"

Pretty Good

I spent 3 hours playing this. xD I think the art is really good, the only thing that really bothers me is that the voices come our every single time I click on something. Although, since a lot of games are like that, I suppose that is okay. xD

I do have a suggestion though: You should make a mini map with the monsters marked on it. It can be a hassle to have to run around trying to look for one monster you forgot to kill (so a map would be very useful).

very annoying

it's all good except for the voices, there's only 3 versions for both genders.
Also, even when there isn't a female in my party her voice still appears.
You arent allowed to go above the fame, for example. I can go 200 fame over, but the next week the objective has been raised significantly. Which means there's no room for tactics.
THe medals do NOT work. They keep on popping up. It would have been better just not to have any medals.

Everything is good except for the objective

Everything relating to the game's presentation is very good, including the artwork, voices, and interface.

The main problem is the objective of the game. There appears to be no real objective and it just goes on and on repetitively.

Awsome!

This game is really awesome ^^

Nice idea, nice animation design

I playd the game over 2 hours and its still funny =) Good work!

wow....

I usually don't like these kinds of games but, wow....addicting,

Bravo my good sir, I am completely entranced by this game and thank you so much for taking time out of your life to make this game so I can take time out of my life to play it, and it's time well spent.

The one thing, (after playing it for hours) is if ya could make a different background for battles, there's only two but other then that, great job!