Reviews for "Best Friends Forever 3"

...

FF 3.6, Latest AFP.

Game stops responding to controls after 2-3 resumes.
If game window is enlarged before game starts it seems like it multiplies by scale twice (that is everything is larger (preloader and menu is ok), and levels which are normaly entirely visible, have only top left visible)

Skeik-Sprite responds:

Fixed the issue, reuploading now.

Some sort of weird glitch.

I'm not sure what's causing it for me. Or if it's on my end. But when I first started, the controls wouldn't respond. I hammered away for a bit and i got the level to restart somehow after hitting R a few times. I got to level 11. Left the level and went to resume from level 9 (I did that). And now i've lost control completely. I got it to work after a few tries. But is there some sort of button you have to press to start the game? It's odd.
Still a good game anyways, i've played the others.

Skeik-Sprite responds:

Looking into this right now. We actually had this issue in beta testing. I thought I fixed it and I didn't get anymore complaints from anyone else. Right now I've been trying to get the bug to happen so I can figure out what causes it, but no luck.

Thanks for the report and I'll keep trying to figure out what's wrong.

I've been waiting for this for a while.

I've always loved the BFF series :)

First?

I've never been a first poster , but the game is really great, liked the soundtrack too.