Reviews for "Spider Powers 3"

And the people does it again

My review to the animation:
Truly awesome!!! I may agree that this does look like C&H but there's no point in considering this as plagiarism. Anyway, the art is made by a stylish artist, thought by a great storyteller( a humorous one) and animated by a nice animator. All I can say though is that the humor is pretty discrete in the beginning and the ending (the punchline) doesn't really hit too hard to give a chuckle, but well it made me giggle since it was short enough to make the joke unspoiled.

To the reviewers:
Seriously why the heck are you thinking this is plagiarism to C&H? What if Spider powers were released before C&H? Would C&H be a plagiarized art too?! Geez just consider that generic stick figures with square body a type of art. Oh and btw, did you notice these sticks are taller than C&H and the BG's are less detailed? *sigh*

Very Funny

Chairs: lets go in the girls bathrom...yeah who woulda thought that being bit by a radioactive spider would turn you into random crap

Very ordinary

Not much to say except its not funny at all, only random. Art is okay but so reminescent of what I've already seen on newgrounds (thinking about cyanide and happiness cartoons....) that it seems totally cop paste to me, except it hasnt got any of that oomph fun factor... Very ordinary indeed...

just2pale responds:

Ordinarily I wouldn't reply to this..

Amazing