Reviews for "Sushi Cat"

Inherently playable

It's very fun, kooky, and humorous. I'd definitely play a sequel or a spiritual successor. It's a grand game- one I play over and over despite having already finished it four or five times.

Very Therapeutic

You should be proud of this wonderful game here.

Awesome game!

FUN GAME

THIS GAME WAS VERY FUN, THE GRAPHICS WERE GOOD, THE MEOWSIC WAS PRETTY GOOD, THE LITTLE ANIMATIONS WERE A GREAT IDEA. =^..^=

I LOOOVE CUTE KATZ

OMG

This Pink cats was TOYS!!!When i saw the pink kitty on the blue thing i thought it was REALLY cat.Lol

Kawaii!!!!!!

So this is pretty much cute overload, which I love. While I, myself, cannot stand sushi, it's a great premise for a cute little flash game. And I think we are all in agreement that fat cats are adorable and just have more fluff to love =)

The game play was smooth, It was easy enough to win and not get frustrated, but not easy enough to where it was boring. I must say, I did enjoy seeing how very pliable sushi cat actually is! He's like mush! More cuteness.

And the animation inbetween the game play was very well done. But again, I'm a sucker for cute kitties =^.^=