Reviews for "Sushi Cat"

Awesome game!

FUN GAME

THIS GAME WAS VERY FUN, THE GRAPHICS WERE GOOD, THE MEOWSIC WAS PRETTY GOOD, THE LITTLE ANIMATIONS WERE A GREAT IDEA. =^..^=

I LOOOVE CUTE KATZ

OMG

This Pink cats was TOYS!!!When i saw the pink kitty on the blue thing i thought it was REALLY cat.Lol

Kawaii!!!!!!

So this is pretty much cute overload, which I love. While I, myself, cannot stand sushi, it's a great premise for a cute little flash game. And I think we are all in agreement that fat cats are adorable and just have more fluff to love =)

The game play was smooth, It was easy enough to win and not get frustrated, but not easy enough to where it was boring. I must say, I did enjoy seeing how very pliable sushi cat actually is! He's like mush! More cuteness.

And the animation inbetween the game play was very well done. But again, I'm a sucker for cute kitties =^.^=

Quite Good

I really like this game. Animation was good, music/sound also fit quite well.
The only problem I had with this game was several times on lvl 14 when I let the cat go close to either side of the screen it got caught in between the moving blocks and the wall which even when left for a while the cat stayed stuck. Which then forced me to reset the lvl.
Other then that it was a great game.
Keep up the good work.

best fluid game ever

I just have to say I adore the cuteness and plot of this whole thing. the animation is absolutely great as well!