Reviews for "Time Sphere"

-.-

would be great if the time sphere actually worked when i clicked ... i seen the small circle but nothign happened at all .......

Wonderful!

I love this game because although it has arcade like controls, it's not just about quick reflexes and timing jumpings. The levels are quite easy from that point of view if you first take your time to think how and when to use the sphere. Very clever.

Great game

I played this game on another website and was happy to see it submitted to Newgrounds. At first I thought there was no way to beat Level 8, but the I realized that you had the ability to freeze things! And to think I went through the first seven levels without even knowing I could do that! The graphics are simple, but work very well. I also liked how the main guy just moves around a lot and it takes real effort and thought to defeat the levels, even if they are just one screen. mofunzone is a great sponsor as always.

Great

Beating this game was a lot of work, frustration and fun. Nice balance between skill, puzzle-solving and action. I hate the falling spikes the most. You don't really notice them until you're dead... I think this is definetly working on better graphics, more responsive controls and a lvl editor feature.

Great work

Good challenge

I love how the sphere can be placed in many different spots and stop the hazards in so many ways. It's great fun trying to figure out more than one way to clear the levels.

If there's a sequel, having time trials or limiting the number of times you can use the sphere would improve the game.