Reviews for "BigTree Defense"

Very nice!

TD with some new concepts and... it's GREEN!

Cool.

Difficult and challenging. Adds a layer of strategy to where you spend your money unlike more defense games that just give you a preset path.

I thought it was pretty good

Though it was a little hard I thought it was fun too. Maybe add weaker insects or make the weapons a little stronger for the next one.

seems decent

the towers seem to be from Plants and zombies TD, but the idea is original, add a difficulty scale maybe, cause most of the towers just felt like they weren't really adding to my defense.

One tree... seventy branches...

An enjoyable tower defense game with some really interesting new concepts. It was a bit light on difficulty to me, but then that varies from player to player. The only real issue I have is that the "recover" seems unbalanced. I get that its a desperation move so the price is high, but its so much cheaper to just level up your tree (which not only full heals but doubles your health, effectively healing you for twice the amount). Add that to the fact that MOST of the time any given wave gives you four times more water than you will likely need to upgrade and the recover button becomes more of a decal than an actual option. Of course that circles back to the difficulty issue. If I was desperate for health to squeeze through a particularly bad attack and barely had any water left then I could see it being an option (along with a tense situation :P), but that was never really a problem for me. Hmmm... I think I'd like it more if you put a difficulty option. Still good game. Liked how throughout the acts the background world changed from dead polluted land to actually habitable looking world.