For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 11 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Meet Larry"

Well that was.........

Hmm that's funny. i cant think of a word to finish that.
Ah well, it was good.

Wow

It's pretty touching.. Haha, Nice work.

hmm

of what i say say, well done. nice of thoughts and it had the mood for black and white. i dont think think it matters at all for how good/bad the graphics are for which it is a life lesson. and the lesson is brought to alot of people that watched it. for all that is. its brilliant to hear. 10/10 5/5 great work and it would be great if you make more of these type of videos

Very touching.

Not at all what I expected from the menu screen - very thought provoking, well done. :) Excellent message.

*claps*

this flash is truely a master peice and does a hell of a job giving the message it gives

9000/10