Reviews for "Alone with me"

sweet

Didn't really understand the story too much, but the animation was really good. I liked the coat in the wind, cool stuff.

wow quite interesting

Time to pull out arsty me...
quite interesting with the concept, and if anyone says to put voices in, punch them in the face, that would ruin it, and about the first flash, just want to stomp some hopes here, but im sure you had practice before submitting this, because a first flash submission and first flash altogether are different things, but the concept was great and the music went perfectly along with the style, the end fall wasnt all that great and the person on the bike was a tad too upward, but the detail makes up for that completely. but maybe to understand falling, you should go shoot people in the head and watch the reactions... hmm... good luck with the last part.... *ducks*

fantastic!

I recommended this for "serious shorts". The details in the animation were great, I found the story meaningful and easy to understand, and it made me feel like I was actually there, rather than watching it on a screen. 10/10 5/5

lalleba responds:

Hi and thanks!
I'm kind of new to the system her on NG, so I don't really know what that means: "Serious shorts", will look into that. But I'm guessing it's a genre of some sort?

Again thanks to you and everyone one else for all your constructive comments and for letting me know what you thought about the video! =]

Wow.

This was an awesome flash, dude. I love the idea of a dual personality avenging the death of a loved one that the other personality caused. Way to go and keep up the good work.

i like it

a very good idea, i like it, and good animations, sooooo 10 points .......... xDD
well thats all, and i really like the idea to fight yourself...that must be sad