Reviews for "Coal Runner"

wow!

that was surprisingly fun, very cute ending.

My 2 cent

Nice game, nothing special but worth the while. For the boss, well it was kinda hard to figure out that you have to stay outside of the white ring, get the smasher, hop on that and then hit the brain. Some hints would have helped. I was for several minutes trying to hop on the brain to smash it with its own weapon and stuff like that until by accidat I found out how to do it.

good game!

really fun to play. I wish there was more you could do with the jets. i.e. more than just hang time. Also the boss was super easy, but very frustrating because the mallet seemed to flatten out randomly; in addition to that it was hard to stay on to move up to hit the boss. I liked the levels though.

Good idea

but i hate that jumping came after you hit the button and also always bouncing off of things, over all very good

jjwallace responds:

i never got the jumping and collision the way i liked it.... i will improve everything by the time the sequel is ready :-)

Please allow more speed

This game is incredibly fun but it would be awesome if you continued to accelerate if you was travelling along a long straight part (aka had a higher top speed). Then more features based on highspeed would be cool, like high speed bomb dodging, jumps, loops and such. This game is incredibly fun but it loses a lot of its unique "funness" when you just start having to hop around like an ordinary platformer and can't bolt around.

The control system was gorgeous, that hover is a nice little addition to assist in maneuvering.