Reviews for "Coal Runner"

It's like a mix of Sonic and Metroid

The gameplay is Sonic-like, the music and environments are Metroid-like.

This Game is pretty cool.

It's purdy kule

It would have been better if there was a way to kill more things. Simply jumping and trying to calculate the rules of physics that the game incorporates gets boring.

It a good game but...

I enjoyed it, quite a bit. Although this kinda of speed running games isn't my kinda game i still enjoyed up intill i got to the boss... oh the boss. Probably the most tedious thing i've ever had to fight. The hammer seems to only open up after either i died or was so far away from the boss i couldn't jump to hit it.

ithink the game is awesome

there prolly should be more story to it
but the game play is pretty cool
though its annoying how laser is one hit kill i died twice there
other than that its fun the boss can never hit you xD it took me a minute to figure out how to hit back though

jjwallace responds:

yeah, alright i will incorporate more story into the sequel when i get around to starting it up

This is pretty fun!

I love these challenging side scrolling platformers, the glide made it a little more challenging than a lot of games in this vain, pretty fun and the boss is pretty challenging as well. I'd like to see a sequel!