Reviews for "Coal Runner"

Loved it

I really enjoyed this game. Pretty looking, smooth gameplay, decent plot. I'd love to see more bosses, traps, and some powerups added in a sequel!

almost a hit, but few factors make it frustrating

I see you put a lot of effort into this, but what was the discerning factor were the controls and some of the physics. Bouncing off the wall was incerdibly annoying and half of the time when you jump you don't even jump it gets really frustrating...Improve on these elements and along with the graphics, storyline, and creatures/machines you got a real great game. Keep pushing!

pretty cool kind of annoying

The wall push was annoying when the smasher falls down and you try to get up you can hit the mechanism and it will count as a wall hit and you fall so you have to try again

Pretty cool.

Not my type of game either, but I see you really did a great effort here.
Pretty cool music, the score is great.
The controls didn't bug me at all, very good for this type of game.

It took me quite a while to kill the brain, though. Keep it up!

very nice

rather enjoy playing this game, though i have found a glitch.
when against the brain if you get hit whilst in the air it can throw you off the screen where you get stuck.
unaware of a respawn button so you then need to start from the beginning again.

jjwallace responds:

ohh crap,
ok, self destruct is needed for the sequel... oh at least less bugs