Reviews for "Coal Runner"

Awesome game

I enjoyed it....It's pretty fast and the controls are nice too....graphics are good ...all in all great little game

Coal is good ^_^

Very fun and simple game. It felt somewhat like a mini game because it was so short. It does have a Sonic feel to it. But somewhat slower.
The graphics were decent.
I wish you could of used the 'WASD' keys to move or at least hold the up key to float instead of pressing both left and right at the same time, that felt kind of awkward.
Even though slower then sonic the game was a bit on the easy side, watching out for the enemies and obstacles slowed things down but they were easy to overcome.
Another thing that made things easy was that you had a health bar instead of something like you take 2 or 3 hits and you die.
Lava should of killed you instantly.
Best part about this game was the music, good stuff ^_^
Maybe a version2 will be longer with more challenges :)
This was decent for this sort of genre.

jjwallace responds:

Wow, the game had so much graphics, it took me a long time to draw it all. I probably should have made it longer but i was afraid it was going to be too long...

Great game!

Very polished and fun! Got through the whole thing and beat the brain in 20 minutes (slow I know... heh) but loved the visuals and music. The intro and voice acting in the beginning was a pretty good setup too.

I enjoyed the various environments you race through on your way to the boss battle. Nice work!

jjwallace responds:

Hey thanks man, i have been working on it for a long time now :-)

EPIC Flavor

This games so much reminds me of the SNES game Unirally.

Fuck I loved that game. And you give it a platformer side.

Congrats dude. You just won 5 internets.

:-)

lava

there are too many areas where it is impossible to get out of a lava pit.

yeah that is on purpose