Reviews for "Coal Runner"

fun game!

too short though, the boss was hard to figure out and took a while to get it to do the right things but once you figured it out it was easy

jjwallace responds:

everyone thinks its to short,
ok the next one will be longer

bugged

had full life and one bullet killed me...really buggy

thanks for the 2 jerk

aww great idea

but the jumping was a pain, becuase in alot of games like this i like to hold the jump button down, witch made it hard in this game, also would of like it if the levels weren't so repetetive and that some fall would just kill you intsead of making you wait to die. I beat it and i liked the colour of the creduts after the gray and black(pink too) boss fight

jjwallace responds:

cool, i am glad you liked it... you hold down the jump button? hmmm well the next game will have different controls and a lot more color

nice ^^

699 seconds :D

final boss wasn't that hard to figure out... though to get everything to go right was something else

great job ^^

:-)

Nice game

Awesome game play, really liked how it was just one big level, instead of dividing it into smaller levels. Graphics are nice although it was a shame I had to turn down the quality because of lag.

Oh, and by the way that boss was really hard xD

damn,