Reviews for "Coal Runner"

Interesting

Liked the idea, and it was largely well execeuted, but I got really annoyed by the fact that jumping had a delay on it. It resulted in a lot of pitfalls for me, because the robot didn't react exactly when I wanted it to.

great game! :)

I enjoyed every bit of it. I really hope to see a sequel :)

The secret to beat boss and my review

When the claw uses stays on the floor with a platform format, jump on it, then jump on the brain. Repeat that 2 times to kill the boss.

I also love the graphics and animation that you did put on Coal Runner.

Love it

I loved the game, thought the continuous feel throughout the game was awesome. Loved the concept and the art was awesome too.

jjwallace responds:

:-)

Awesome game..

I Really appreciate the quality and effort put into the game.. nice varieties.. and good looking vector art.. I love the boss fight..

@Author people who whine about controls being tough are most probably not hardcore gamers.. You rock.. make more like this..

jjwallace responds:

:-) thanks man, i am glad you enjoyed it.... this game has taken the longest amount of time to make but i learned a lot from making it. I started making it 1 year ago!

:-)