Reviews for "James and the Chief 2"

sorry.

ummmmm, you tried and the animation was ok, but the script and plot were pretty mediocre. What was the whole deal with 'what's in the box,' it made no sense as to why they were bickering over it. Also, them being all emotional, while oblivious to choking the guy was really unoriginal too.
A for effort
N for no point

LazyMuffin responds:

NO DRAMATIC HUMOR!
WHATS IN THE BAAAAAAAAAAAAAX

Thanks.

hahahah

no idea what was happening but sure made me laughs XD

Dissappointing

I appreciate the effort, but I think the first one was funny.The voices were changed dramatically and it just wasn't to my liking

oh wah...

i love how it's so mellow dramatic, it's making fun of every soap opera i can think of, and i hate soap opera

i gave you a 9 simply because it tries to be bad...i still laughed though

LazyMuffin responds:

I'm mellow AND dramatic. B)

your back!!

you're back!! well kind of i guess..but its great to see a new animation from you! the first episode of this was hilarious, and this one was good too!!