Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Kees' Adventure 3"

~ Review Request Club ~

It made me laugh when the guy said he quite after the first 5 minutes because it probably only took me about 2 or 3 minutes to beat. XD

~ Animation ~

When holding both an up or down key along with the left or right keys the character walks weird. He should walk at an angle instead. I didn't test mashing some of the buttons like I should have though. There seemed to be a couple of holes in the programming where you could walk into the buildings (like over top of the graphic) where you shouldn't have been able to.

~ Graphics ~

The graphics were quite good all around and even though some things did seem that they could have been drawn a bit better. Other than that this was pretty good graphic wise.

~ Story/Content ~

I would suggest making this harder or making it longer because it's really straight forwards and easy to play. There were a couple of good jokes and I love that the items are completely random, but it's way too easy. Perhaps a good way of making this longer is by combining all three of your games together? Or maybe that's something you want to think about when this series is done. Simply, it's way too easy as it is now and took away from the gameplay.

~ Audio ~

There was pretty good music and everything with this submission. No complaints or really anything to comment about. Good job.

~ Overall ~

Decent game, but I wish it was harder to play or at least longer. Looks like an interesting series and I think if I have time I'll go back through and play the other ones as well.

~ Review Request Club ~

kcnh responds:

Thank you very much for your review and I will use your advice for the next time!

nice but easy

took me like 5 minutes
youre dutch i know it come on the name of 1 character potlood:P
i'm dutch to

Why there!

It had pottential, but I gave up after the first 5 minutes.
The irritating music probably played a role in that too xD
It was just plain boring, you should try to set the game in a more intresting location, and use more humor.

PS.: Are you dutch?

Nice Game

I liked it, It remembered me to Pokemon games.
Keep it up!