Reviews for "EON"

Pixles at their finest

this game demonstrates the advantages of pixle art style games. Who needs high quality graphics of 3D games... when we have great programming. i recommend this to any fan of old school games, puzzle games, or games that other people can make levels. Gravity based games amaze me, with their physics. do i have any problems with this game? no, none... mabey the music is a bit too relaxing for my taste, but it fits the game well. Great job making this game.

good thing

great game so well

One SLIGHT problem.

How in hell is one supposed to win without using a single gravity well? Because on some of the courses, it has you using NO WELLS FOR PAR!

On the other hand, the music is very therapuetic.

Great Stuff

I love this. More importantly, I think that you have put an amazing amount of effort into this. It must have taken ages. I am not capable of something like that. I just keep thinking 'how?' when I play this. It must have needed endless amounts of code and calculations.
Very well done

Great game

I made a level :o i feel so special