Reviews for "Da Jazz Method"

nice

that made me confused but it was really good

Too much Koolaid is never a bad thing...I think

This was great man! , alot of really sick fight scenes, and even some short previews of your upcoming work, gotta love it. Your animations improved too so that's a definite plus, but you knew I'd give you full marks anyway lol
keep up the good work man, I have to keep reminding myself to "up" my productivity so that I can get out animations at an equal or close to equal pace as you do.

JazLyte responds:

Hahaha you caught those Ultimatum clips, eh? And YES n***a MAKE MORE lol. Even if its just something short and stupid, keep a presence in the portal, it just generally makes working on your larger projects more enjoyable for some reason. My new Necro toon has been coming together fast as hell since I started doing it. Thanks for teh good review =)

Not a bad demo reel

I suspect you made this to try to get clients and get into art school right? RIGHT??? That or you're very VERY bored. Either way I like the music you put with it. It gives it a very Adult Swim / Cowboy BeBop feel to it, and for some reason that really fits your style. Keep it up.

The animation itself (not the video translation) in some areas was a bit choppy or too...repetitive. You criticize DBZ a lot for having very repetitive fight scene animations and in some areas you've done exactly what they do. Animate a few frames and press repeat. It's not bad for background shots, but when you just pan the camera so we can see it 20 times it become very noticeable.

Just some food for thought.

JazLyte responds:

Yezzziiirrr, this is indeed for potential clients.

Some of...

The sickist shit I've seen on newgrounds; you've got some talent, and this was just a demo reel? I wan't more!

Dude bring back Devil Slayer!