Reviews for "Worm Land"

actually...

i agree with every1 who post a 1 so far for the ratings, and they have perfectly good reasons to post such negative reviews, i like the enimies, the creativity of the game, how it is original, but truly... you made this game for too hard, too fast. I am stuck on level 4 i think and so far even for me it is impossible, it is tedious to control the worm, you cant control how far the worm jumps into the air, the enemies do far too much damage that every 10 jumps you are basicly dead. Most of the time i can barely stop myself from knocking into a core, or ram into a power-up i was saving. They ARE right, and the only reason that people keep rating them as "abusive" is because almost everyone on newgroudns.com is a dumbass, thinking that just because there is a negative review, means that they "have" to rate the review as abusive! Stop doing that, so far every1 is right, its just that some people think more of a positive side, and besides, artists NEED critics and negative reviews, it makes them work harder on what they need the most and it helps them out alot, so please stop rating the reviews as abusive or useless, please think about the WHOLE game. So this game just needs work on the gameplay is all, not bad but gameplay ruins most of the game, good try though.

Better Than a 1 Rating

Don't buy into Ferrum-Ignotus trash talk- this game is far better than a 1 rating ( I hope my 10 helps offset). Is it the best, most original game ever? No. But this is a solid and enjoyable Flash game, certainly above the quality of most others and deserves a better rating than it's received thus far. It's a fun game and feels fluid. I think you can be proud here.

DUNE!

I love this game caz it reminds me of Dune :D

Good but not great.

Everything was fantastic, the level number wasn't too high so it didn't get tedious or boring but the game was easy nevertheless.

good

not bad, in fact i like it lol