Reviews for "Mario Vs Sonic Entry"

This is

One of the best Mario vs sonic movies i've ever seen, that was a pretty awesome fight but the end wasn't soooo good, u could have some 1 of them win or a better way for a draw. anyways it still gets 10/10 5/5 for the awesome fight.

An excellent job

Thought the concept is extremely unoriginal, the style, and animation choices you've made were completely original. I love the fluid, and moderately paced fighting style, and all of the sprite choices you've made (Not just because I'm SMBZ1 but still >.> XD)

You've proven yourself a worthy person in the world of sprite animation. The use of sound effects, and them not being DBZ ones for the most part, is almost unheard of, even in non-sprite animations. I would highly suggest you to make a longer version, just because it is that good. Maybe even make a separate version all together, but it's up to you.

The only saddening thing about this is that the NG version lags somewhat, and the YouTube version doesn't. Maybe it's just my computer, so I won't take that into full consideration for now. Anyways, a pat on the back for you, and good luck in future projects!

Animation-10/10
Sound-10/10
Graphics-10/10
Action/Scripting-10/10

My score- 5/5, and 10/10.

kool

this was a very impressive animation
I really enjoyed watching this creation :D

k!CK @$$$

please make more

omg

That was the best mario vs soinic vidoe ever