Reviews for "Mario Vs Sonic Entry"

:O Epic much?

Dude, that was seriously epic. It really is unlike Alvin-Earthworm's work, and wasn't just complete super fast fighting. You actually added some structure to this, and it wasn't random fighting. D:

Also, I am very surprised at how you avoided using DBZ Sounds! Also, great techniques. :D

great credit song!

that song from mario rpg its awesome
great touch!

DarkZeroProductionZ responds:

I credited the songs in the "credits".

wow. awesome

short, but pretty awesome. looks like something Alvin Earthworm would do. A classic fight between Nintendo and Sega. Maybe you could do something like, I don't know, a short between Marvel and Capcom, like the kick ass game, or a short about Namco and Capcom, even though that game never hit America, which I'm sure it should. Anyway, I'll stop rambling, but yeah, those are just some ideas to consider, so...................................
............. see ya.

EPICNESS

The battle was epic to say the least. Though from what I've seen, Sonic dominated the battle,it ended in a tie when Sonic and Ice Mario landed a blow to each other in the face at the same time. The best part is that it is only 4 MB. How it is that small is beyond me. Great flash. I hope to see many more VS videos that a masterlike you had created.

Mario and sonic are both the best so stop making fan wars about them -.-