Reviews for "Mario Vs Sonic Entry"

:O Epic much?

Dude, that was seriously epic. It really is unlike Alvin-Earthworm's work, and wasn't just complete super fast fighting. You actually added some structure to this, and it wasn't random fighting. D:

Also, I am very surprised at how you avoided using DBZ Sounds! Also, great techniques. :D

Great

Great job man, this was mildly impressive. The only bad thing was that there was no definitive ending, they punched each other, so what? Other than that, a solid movie. Good job.

very good

very intense, you did really well with the position changes and whatnot

hehe nice

very cool. you did the animation between movements very well. its not like any of these other shitty joke submissions :) good job.

wow

hmm... When I hear the words mario vs sonic I almost always just blam it, but this one isn't better then others, however it is much more of a original take on it. Like the fake punch, mario failing at getting fire at first, mario sensing sonic coming from behind, are all great small touches. Good job.

DarkZeroProductionZ responds:

Thanks! I know the concept Mario Vs Sonic isn't original. But, It is for a contest in Youtube. And, the theme was to make a Mario Vs Sonic Sprite Fight.