Reviews for "Mario Vs Sonic Entry"

An excellent job

Thought the concept is extremely unoriginal, the style, and animation choices you've made were completely original. I love the fluid, and moderately paced fighting style, and all of the sprite choices you've made (Not just because I'm SMBZ1 but still >.> XD)

You've proven yourself a worthy person in the world of sprite animation. The use of sound effects, and them not being DBZ ones for the most part, is almost unheard of, even in non-sprite animations. I would highly suggest you to make a longer version, just because it is that good. Maybe even make a separate version all together, but it's up to you.

The only saddening thing about this is that the NG version lags somewhat, and the YouTube version doesn't. Maybe it's just my computer, so I won't take that into full consideration for now. Anyways, a pat on the back for you, and good luck in future projects!

Animation-10/10
Sound-10/10
Graphics-10/10
Action/Scripting-10/10

My score- 5/5, and 10/10.

Good!

Epic! I wish it were longer though :\
I would watch the rest of that for sure, sonic needs some loving though with the power-ups though, haha. Good job definitely, if you made a series, i would watch it (:

Excellent!

One of the greatest Mario VS Sonic sprite flashes I have seen. I actually prefer this over some of the SMBZ battles since the whole thing was extremely streamlined and very fast. The water effects were really good and I actually wanted to watch it again.

Oh yeah, is there voting on the contest? If you link me, I'll vote for you. This is really good, keep it up.

Score should be way higher though... stupid Newgrounders, sometimes, sometimes...

This is

One of the best Mario vs sonic movies i've ever seen, that was a pretty awesome fight but the end wasn't soooo good, u could have some 1 of them win or a better way for a draw. anyways it still gets 10/10 5/5 for the awesome fight.

Nice!

These animations are really starting to inspire me! I'm looking forward to your animations, so keep up the good job!

I wonder if someday, I'll find a way to do such amazing effects.. very nice!

DarkZeroProductionZ responds:

Well, thank you. I don't really post much animations in Newgrounds except for my finished ones. But, I post many stupid random animations and previews in my Youtube Page. So, if you want to see them go ahead :D. It's the same Username as here.