Reviews for "Mario Vs Sonic Entry"

Good entry

Not too shabby. All of the sprite animations were very smooth and the working of camera angles and so on worked out well throughout the entire flash.

And like you said, the idea isn't very original either since it has been done a million times before, but it was for a competition, so you were quite restricted to pan outside of that.

I think you might actually have something extraordinary if you could piece together a work that had more than just sprites fighting each other for the remainder of the movie, which seems to be all you have done so far, so hopefully your next piece of work will feature some kind of a storyline or plot to it. And maybe not get stuck with just Mario and Sonic type sprites, and maybe edit some sprites yourself to really give a full spectrum of what you're capable of.

Other than that, everything was pretty good.

Good job.

DarkZeroProductionZ responds:

Yes, I agree. And, I am practicing my Plotting skills with my series.
Thank you for your review.

very good. only one dissapointment.

and that is that it is quite short. but further it is all very well made. you definitely should keep up with these brawl movies. but I guess that if it would be longer, then the file size would probably have been getting out of hand. further, I have nothing to complain.

Eaaaah... not to bad

I mean, the flash it self was very well done, but I can't help buy feel like it feels rushed at the end, and ends sort of at a "wtf" kind of note. How ever, the flash work was really good, the fight was pretty close to Super Mario Bros. Z's fights.

DarkZeroProductionZ responds:

Yeah. I rushed it in the end, I was going to make one of them lose too but then I changed my mine. I thought of the Sonic and Mario fans... Coming at me saying, "WHAT? Sonic lost? How dare you? = Voted 0".

i don't agree

I think the beginning kicks ass, just like the rest of this flash.
And was that ifrureadthisdie's "luffy vs sanji" in the background, at the beginning?

Yes it is, haha...

ok wow

this was the best thing ive ever seen! i was really surprised when he got an ice flower, which only exist in new super mario bros wii. but this is epic and i love it. the only thing you need is why they are fighting

DarkZeroProductionZ responds:

Yup. And, he was also in Super Mario Galaxy. lol, and well... It was for a Contest, I didn't really feel like adding a plot.