Reviews for "Mario Vs Sonic Entry"

Woohoo... Another Mario Vs. Sonic...

But this one was good. I'm a sucker for fast paced well animated sprite battles with changing scenery. I'm honored to have been a beta-tester for this, even if I wasn't listed. I loved the use of master hand sprites for Sonic's hands. Ice Mario was also very epic. Anyways, good job. 5/5 10/10

Outstanding!

There's nothing much i can say that is wrong with this flash. Most of it was flawless and loved the action and usage of the sprites and sound effects. The cinematic was extremely intense and helped me enjoy this animation a lot. The only concern i could really say is the physics with Sonic running on water. You need to move at an incredible speed to do that and i didn't really feel that speed coming from that particular scene. Something that may have helped would be a bigger water/splash effect behind him or maybe a sonic boom effect forming around him. Other than that outstanding work.

epic

very awsome

cool

but would be better to show the winner of the fight

darkzeroproductionz

productionz

productionzzzzzzzzzzzzz

anyways I was thinking since this was the first time I've ever seen a mario vs. sonic anything that this was actually a well made movie. I just wish there was more Dragon Ball Zee and hadokinz.