For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 172 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "Moarphs: In and Out"

Great animation

I'm not sure what I like better, the cool(yet odd) animations you made, or the music

M-Shack responds:

the music is pretty sick, it's a hard choice

coo!!

Very interesting job :)

well

Great work hosting Mr. Shack. was fun to be involved :D

M-Shack responds:

It was fun to work with you guys, I'm sure we'll get some more similar animations in the future.

Very nice

I love watching these loops over and over and over and over and over and ... you get the point :) Both black and white and color versions are great!

Hope to see another similar collab in the future.

I was wondering about Flash "screen savers" but haven't really looked into it yet. I know, there is the fullScreen() thingy in Flash so if there's no sound option for screen savers then a simple .swf or .exe projector file might do the trick. That's how videos (e.g. youtube) work, so there has to be a way. I'm not sure about the scaling but that's probably just detail.

M-Shack responds:

thx. we used a prgram that converted swfs to screen save formats. Im sure there is somethign out there to allow sound

Oh my God!!!

Maybe im crazy, but i watched this a full hour!

M-Shack responds:

wow, hopefully you noticed the secret easter egg...