Reviews for "Moarphs: In and Out"

Very nice

I love watching these loops over and over and over and over and over and ... you get the point :) Both black and white and color versions are great!

Hope to see another similar collab in the future.

I was wondering about Flash "screen savers" but haven't really looked into it yet. I know, there is the fullScreen() thingy in Flash so if there's no sound option for screen savers then a simple .swf or .exe projector file might do the trick. That's how videos (e.g. youtube) work, so there has to be a way. I'm not sure about the scaling but that's probably just detail.

M-Shack responds:

thx. we used a prgram that converted swfs to screen save formats. Im sure there is somethign out there to allow sound

such grand "moarphing" :)

keeps your attention like a metal vice, and i have ADD XD

OBVIOUSLY, I made the Chaotic (colours) as my screensaver and prayed to god it worked; It did. But then I wondered to myself: "I wonder if there would be any way to have the song playing in the actual screensaver on my computer."

Is there any such method? One that you could update the animation with or I could do on my PC?

M-Shack responds:

Haha, i should sell this to help ppl with their ADD. hmmm i dont know, i cant remember if i've ever heard a screen saver with music playing. If I find a way to do it i'll try to remember to send you a message

WOAH DUDES!!!

I love the fram by frame animation, It must've taken weeks! I think the designs are great and music too! I gotta say I have a problem with the screen saver on my mac where it says i must :contact developer for newer version". Something like this: http://twitpic.com/w0v54
Anyways awesome job, keep it up!

M-Shack responds:

im really sorry about that, i sent it to a friend and she said it worked on her mac. Maybe try asking one of the other ppl who left a comments about the screen saver if they got it to work for a mac? I dont have a mac so its hard for me to test the file out.

very coool

I want to know how you make your animation look so smooth.

M-Shack responds:

It is frame by frame. You go through one frame at a time and use the onion skin option so you can try your best to keep things smooth. It also helps to plan everything out before you start animating.

Cool!

Really neat! Its fun to try to see what it was because you only have half a second to see what it is.

M-Shack responds:

You can view them individually in the credits. Hopefully you kept watching till u figured most of em out.