Reviews for "Moarphs: In and Out"

That is so sick!

That was so awesome love the work ( keep it coming)

Cool

Incredible style, great animation, very interesting project as viewed from an indie, but still not perfect

M-Shack responds:

what would make it perfect you? Besides having them all go at similar speeds and maybe cleaning up some things? we aim to please

Note to self...

If your friend is ever high don't show him this or he'll freak out and jump through your window unziping his pants and running around screaming.

M-Shack responds:

I'm sorry to hear about the loss of your friend

OMGF!

This is In-fucking-credible! So artfully and professionally done piece of work!
I wonder how long it takes until some advertising agency takes notice of your incredible talent and the whole world will see this stuff in TV ads!

M-Shack responds:

Haha thanks, but this is done by a group of people and has been done before, someone else is part of what inspired me to do it. But thanks, maybe someone will contact us and we can get some giant thing together for a huge animation... and get PAID!

crazyness....ness.

sequential was nice to see all of them seperately and see the details... but chaotic was so much better to look at just because there was something crazy going on all the time.

the only thing i could say that i didnt like was that some of them morphed in and out so fast i didnt really have time to tell what they were

M-Shack responds:

Yeah that was my fault. I had a lower frame limit in the beginning, so some people ended up making theirs faster. Next time I'll use a higher one throughout the whole thing.