Reviews for "Starmageddon"

I'VE FINALLY FOUND THIS! I'VE BEEN SEARCHING THIS FOR 2 YEARS! :D

Great game! for the time awesome graphics and great sound quality! A bit easy at times but that is probably because i spammed shockwave. However, near the end i started to get bored. An addition of a new mechanic would be nice.

Pretty awesome game!!! Awesome graphics, awesome sound(!!!), awesome playability! I love the enemies and the bosses! And the Shockwave Blast gives the complete satisfaction feeling you get when obliterating the enemy! This games excels at everything! I think it could use some power-ups in the middle of the staes themselves, to get a little more variation. But it's just an opinion for something different. It's far from being a flaw! Loved it!
5/5!!!

awww yiss, high score of 180,925,275 with no deaths from start to finish. this game was pretty immersing, it reminded me of frantic but i like the upgrade ability of this game wayyyy better. overall, you could see that it was thought through and every boss had a certain strategy you could utilize to beat it. great game, 10/10 would play again.

Vibe13 responds:

yeah I did play frantic before writing this and it was definitely an inspiration - there's still stuff in that game I'd like to include if I do something else like this.

Always a favorite on Newgrounds. Now that I have an account, I thought I'd stop by to give you props. Great graphics, great sound, great control; just a satisfying game to play!

Vibe13 responds:

thanks man - it always helps my motivation to hear comments like that: I've learned a lot since I wrote this game and this kinda comment makes me wanna take another swing at something similar soon.