Reviews for "Starmageddon"

I didn't get the game completed medal, could it be because I died once along the way? Got to quit the level if health is low in that case.

allright take note i havent played the sequal yet so this might already have been added but i wish there were more wepons forthe ship and i wish u could choose the ship u fly in like there were more ship designs and u could choose like 2 colors the ship would be painted.

Nice game, but a lot of my medals aren't unlocking >:(

Vibe13 responds:

It was a long time ago when I wrote this game but I _think_ I put in a medal re-submit feature: so if your saved game shows you have the medals but they haven't unlocked on newgrounds then you should be able to keep re-submitting until they get through.

Great game, which is easy an fun to play. with enought upgrades not hard to beat. thanks for the medals, but you kinda misscalculated 2500 kills, since killing final boss comes before that, the kills later donĀ“t motivate you to keep playing. also a kill counter wouldd be great in this game.

Vibe13 responds:

yeah I'm not very good at designing medal tasks, I need to put some more thought into it.

A kill counter (and some other stats) would definitely be nice. I'll do that if/when I get around to the third instalment in the Starmageddon trilogy.

I played this game back in 2010. Recently got back onto my account, I've lost my skill since haha!