Reviews for "Starmageddon"

very nice

very nice game , was light out when i started and now its hard to see the keyboard with no light....highly addictive.... and your making a sequal?....looking forward it keep up the good work

Vibe13 responds:

yeah I've been working on the sequel for a long time now - too long, but I think it's looking pretty good and I hope to release it fairly soon.

fantastic shooter

This a great bullet hell game. I didn't mind only having lasers to do the job, nothing seemed unneccessary. The enemies provided a lot of variety in formation, attack patterns, bullet type and spread. You really did a fantastic job on this, especially considering its flash, and I had no slowdown.

Vibe13 responds:

thanx for the positivity - that really helps to keep me motivated with the sequel.

THE ADDICTION IS ON!

Awesome!!!!!

I've been looking for this kind of a game for quite a while now and this game epitomizes the genre for me - straight kick-ass action, and I want a sequel!

Vibe13 responds:

the sequel is 'almost done'.....ok, it's taken me a lot longer than I had hoped - I've missed all my self imposed deadlines and and it won't be done in time for christmas, but it should be ready soon after.

I like to think I've managed to improve it a lot, but then again I've got to that stage in development where I've lost all objectivity, so I'm gonna be really interested to see what people make of it.

Sweet, simple and hypnotizing

Nice, clean, sweet and simple game. Well thought out and easy to play. Enjoy playing this game with nice upgrades, but make sure you don't get hypnotized by the Boss!