Reviews for "RetroShoot360"

some pointers:

For a mouse controlled game, the ship needs to be a lot faster. It lolls around at the turns, which makes the game more difficult not for the skill needed, but because of the poor control you have over the ship. The weapons are fine, but the upgrade system needs work, such as losing all of your work after one hit. It makes the player feel as if the game is just flipping them off, and that you don't care whether anyone plays it or not. Remember that you want your game to be difficult, but enjoyable at the same time.

I give it a C+, or a 5.

JGOware responds:

Hi! Thanks for playing the game. You don't lose all of your weapon strength after 1 hit. You only lose 1 level. I made the game hard, but judging by recent scores there seems to be a growing number of players who are sticking it out.

To others: Thanks for playing the game! I very much appreciate all the feedback. Clearly everyone wants an easier to play game, I will deliver that at a later date. :)

Thanks for the feedback, keep it coming! ;)

Meh...geometry wars with a new feature

I mean your ship is like a carbon copy of the ship from geometry wars, the only thing that is really different is the control style, and the addition to new weapons, otherwise it essentially is just a clone of geometry wars, it wasn't terrible, but it is lacking originality...Nothing to captivating or new. I really disliked the mouse controls personally, the screen in which you played is entirely too small, Zoom out the view a bit and you are making progress, If you can keep adding features to this, and perfect the controls i'd probably give a sequel a better score, but as this game is, it really seems to miss the target for me. But like i sad keep working on making this different from Geometry wars and you might have something...

could be better

upgrades were horrible, did not match increase in difficulty, plus you lost them every time you died. The only thing that got you from one wave to the next was the bombs. Controls were horrible, for that kind of difficulty.

Issues....

Losing your weapons every time you get touched just destroys the game, add to the fact that you have to collect your points to upgrade them, while dodging insane numbers of enemies, just makes it seem a little stupid. You dont have time to collect your points especially since you will just get hit trying to grab them anyway. Just receive points from kills, and progressive weaponry upgrades as lvls get harder.

......... Geometry wars?

this game isnt even that good, i plkayed it and wondered why it was just a flash version of gw, but nowhere near as good.