Reviews for "Trains"

If there was a message beyond the ' i like trains and mountais' it just slipped me. The music was really anoying. If you have something to share you should put more effort to it. It is obvious that you have potential for animations and i actually liked the style. Hope you find this commentaries not as someone trolling but as something to think about.

Love the art style

The way everything was really abstract and sketchy looked really good. I might have only gone with a different color for the guys head. At the beginning there was a white on white moment that looked wrong.

strangely

strangely entertaining. the music was cool actually. and i noticed a lot of animation with the train moving that you you just to show movement, instead of tween and shape morphing objects, which shows you were putting in effort. sooo, nice job.

beautiful

i love the colors and the wiggly hectic transitions between some of the scenes. the music adds a weird little twist to the animation. very nice. i enjoyed it alot.

this is great

i dont know what everyone's problem is.
but i love this.