Reviews for "Trains"

Slayon go learn english please

Slayon said:
"That was absolutely empty of meenings and poorly drawned. You should really do something instead of just draw (badly) useless stuff."
should have been
That was absolutely empty of meaning, and it was poorly drawn. You should really do something instead of drawing bad, useless stuff.
either way it was great, and i'd like to see you do better Slay, why don't you go make a flash and use correct grammar? srsly go die in a pit fire you useless scrub.

Morrowdays, i didn't really get the message, but it was abstract and in a way it was beautiful. It had it's own thing, and the music settled quite nicely. Did it work? yes it did and your artistic skills could be put to great use on other projects with a meaning more drawn out than as subtle as this :P
if that made any sense whatsoever

I don't like abstract art.

This is abstract art. It doesn't try to mean something, it just is something. I don't have the power to appreciate it as well as I could, but I know it when I see it. I think it's good.

:) Yeahhhh

I loved the style of your drawing and the looks of your flash the music was awesome and relaxing. I would give this a 10 but the only thing I did not like was the empty meaning to the story. I was expecting some sort of cute ending or something and there was nothing. Sry but all in all it was pretty good despite what peoples high standards are. 4/5. 8/10

I don't know what to think just now.

I really enjoyed this flash and I liked the music it was very relaxing. Great job!

hmm

i do like this its good but its weird how the train keeps changing???

p.s. i 'kinda' agree with the guy below