Reviews for "Trains"

good style

i liked the art style. and i really liked the song. i was kind of bored though by the end, and after it became apparent nothing was really happening it was kind of a struggle to wait for the end. but like i said i do like your style, and im going to check out some more of you submissions after seeing this.

Tsk.

I want to like this, but I don't. I see no subtle hidden meaning, no nothing. If this was just meant to be what it looks like then it not only doesn't appeal to people who like ultra-violence, but it also doesn't appeal to anyone who isn't currently high and will be entertained by anything. I do understand that you put effort into this so I didn't just zero bomb it like others. Next time try and add a plot to your flash? That's where more of your effort should go. Into planning these kind of things.

Awesome.

Loved it.

Cool.

3/5

%u0CA0___%u0CA0

I can only complain about the music.

Although I don't personaly prefer abstract art that seems to have no storyline behind it, your animation was fine. The only thing that bothered me was the...interesting music. Nice job otherwise!